In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection on Individuals Possession Federal Law (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares, “LFPD” for its acronym in Spanish), its Regulation and other regulatory provisions applicable to personal data treatment, we provide this Privacy Notice to inform you about the terms under which we shall process your personal data, identifying the responsible entity for your information, the purposes or actions that motivate your personal data collection, use and custody; the third parties to whom your personal data shall or may be transferred; the mechanisms for you to exercise your rights, among other information that will allow you to make informed decisions about the use of your data.
Identity and domicile of personal data Responsible.
Aleatica Labs México, S.A. de C.V. (“Responsible“), is responsible for your personal data and has the following address for hearing services: Avenida Paseo de la Reforma No. 222 Piso 24, Colonia Juárez, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06600, Ciudad de México, México. Responsible informs you:
Personal data to be processed by Responsible.
To fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, we shall collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Vehicle data; and
- Circulation data.
Responsible collects the aforementioned personal data in an indirect way, through transfers of personal data.
For the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice, Responsible is not required to collect or process personal data considered sensitive by applicable law.
Purposes of treatment.
Responsible shall or may process your personal data for the following original and necessary (primary) purposes:
- Users security.
- Incidents control and reporting.
- Use of points and collection tolls historical record, including circulation analysis.
There are no additional (secondary) purposes.
Your personal data may be transferred and processed to the following categories of persons other than the Responsible and for the purposes identified:
- Authorities, public organizations; governmental entities; federal, state or municipal public administrations; commissions; institutes and/or regulatory entities, national or foreign, for the fulfillment of obligations laid down in applicable legislation, international treaties and/or in compliance with requirements made by such authorities.
The LFPD sets forth that the aforementioned transfers of personal data do not require your consent in order to be carried out. Any transfer of your personal data that does require your consent shall be informed in advance, through the communication and updating of this Privacy Notice and prior to such data communication execution.
ARCO Rights mechanisms and procedures.
ARCO Rights refer to the rights of:
- Access: right to know what personal data we process about you, as well as information regarding the conditions and generalities of its treatment.
- Rectification: right to request at any time, the rectification of your data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancellation: the right to stop the treatment of your personal data, starting with a blocking and subsequent elimination.
- Opposition: right to oppose, by legitimate cause, to the treatment of your personal data.
You have ARCO Rights to control your personal data, including its updating and, where appropriate, its elimination.
To exercise any of your ARCO Rights, you must submit a request to the Personal Data Department (Departamento de Datos Personales), through any of the following channels:
- By sending a request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending a duly signed request to the address Avenida Paseo de la Reforma No. 222 Piso 24, Colonia Juárez, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06600, Ciudad de México, México.
The application shall contain and be accompanied by the following:
- Name and domicile or other means to communicate the answer to your request;
- A copy of a document proving your identity, and legal representation, if any, if someone exercises the right on your behalf;
- A clear and precise description of the ARCO Right you wish to exercise and of the personal data related to your request; and
- When applicable, any document or information that facilitates the location of your personal data.
Responsible shall respond to your request within 20 (twenty) business days from the date it is sent and received. If the request is appropriate, it will be effective within 15 (fifteen) business days from the date we communicate the response. If the information provided in your application is erroneous or insufficient, or if the necessary documents to prove your identity or the appropriate legal representation are not provided, Responsible will require the remedy and rectification of the deficiencies in order to process the application. You will have 10 (ten) business days to respond to the request and correct your application; otherwise, the request shall be considered not submitted.
The use of electronic means for the exercise of ARCO Rights authorizes the Responsible to answer the appropriate request through the same means, unless you indicate another means, in a clear and express way.
The right of cancellation is not absolute. Please note that Responsible shall retain information in order to comply with various legal obligations and in order to do so, we must share your personal data with other entities or bodies. In such cases, the right of cancellation may have to be requested to the entity that received your personal data.
In some cases, you can revoke your consent to your personal data treatment; however, this revocation cannot have retroactive effects, that is, it cannot affect situations, procedures or transfers made before your consent revocation, as well as in cases where such revocation involves the impossibility of fulfilling obligations arising from a legal relationship in force between you and the Responsible or involves a breach of general public order provisions that establish the obligation to maintain your personal data treatment for a certain period.
You may submit your request to revoke consent by following the procedure and instructions applicable to the exercise of ARCO Rights.
Use and disclosure personal data limitations.
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by addressing the appropriate request to our Personal Data Department (Departamento de Datos Personales), following the procedure and instructions applicable to the exercise of ARCO Rights. Responsible shall give the registered owners the appropriate registration certificate.
Amendments to the Privacy Notice.
Responsible reserves the right to modify, update, extend or otherwise change the content and scope of this Privacy Notice, at any time and at its sole discretion; in such cases, Responsible will release the changes on the website www.aleaticalabs.com, Privacy Notice Section. Likewise, you may request a copy of the latest version of this Privacy Notice from our Personal Data Department (Departamento de Datos Personales), by emailing email@example.com
Last updated date:
July 16th, 2020